Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Ooooops. This does not bode well for my eating habits today: I forgot my lunch money. I had gotten cash at the ATM yesterday, and for some reason I put the cash and my card into my pants pocket instead of my purse. Of course I'm not wearing the pants today, so I have no money and no card with which to get more money. I sent an e-mail to the only person in the building who I feel comfortable borrowing money from...hopefully she'll be willing to lend me $10 or so. I also left my water bottle in the car today (the bus was about to leave as I pulled in, so I grabbed my bag and jumped out of the car, forgetting the water bottle), so I can't even fill it at the sink! If I don't get money from somewhere, I will be subsisting on Starbucks cinnamon chewing gum and leftover Halloween candy until I can get home. Not what I'd like to do at all.

Added: Phew! After a scare this morning when I thought the co-worker referred to above wasn't here today, it turned out she was just running late. She's going to buy me lunch - and thank goodness, I'm getting hungry!


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com