Sunday, November 21, 2004
I absolutely love Tradition-brand ramen. Unlike Maruchan or Top Ramen, it's actually low-fat! It costs about five times as much as the major brands, but I don't actually mind. I'm used to paying more money for vegetarian food (a package of veggie lunch meat costs more than actual lunch meat, for example), so I don't mind paying more for something that's healthier. It's a total of six WW points for the package, and I usually add in some frozen veggies. And that's what I had for lunch today! I am trying to resist the urge to have a chocolate-covered peanut butter heart from a box of candy. I am drinking straight from a two-liter bottle of Caffeine Free Diet Coke. Must resist candy!


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com