Friday, December 03, 2004
As an afternoon snack, I got Atkins Endulge peanut butter wafer crisp bars. They have 120 calories, 9g fat, and 3g fiber, which is 3 WW points according to the website (and only 2.5 according to the math I did in my head, bah!). So they're not too bad for me - they also have 4g protein, but not much of anything else - and they taste...well, they taste okay. Not all low-carb products are low-fat or low-calorie (this has more fat than products I usually get, but fewer calories), but this one turned out to be okay. Of course it's only one ounce total...but it will do.

I have to go grocery shopping at some point very soon. I'm not looking forward to it, partly because of having to haul back through town during rush hour. Maybe I'll go tonight after rush hour is over. I think I'm still not ready to go on the core plan for WW.

Hopefully I won't gain too much weight this week. I haven't been recording my food at all, and I'd be happy if I just maintained.


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com