Thursday, December 02, 2004
Congratulations to me for resisting the lasagna at lunch! They have hot entrées every day, but they are vegetarian maybe once or twice a month. They had a spinach lasagna with all kinds of cheese today, and I was so tempted to get it. But one serving had 514 calories and 19.9g fat, and they often give you more than one serving on a plate, so I knew I shouldn't get it (even if it did have 33g protein). I ended up with steamed carrots and peas and grilled zucchini instead, with a bag of plain Baked Lay's chips. Not the most filling lunch out there, but at least I didn't get the lasagna. I just wish they would bring the sunflower seeds back to the salad bar, I miss them!


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com