Thursday, December 09, 2004
I just calculated my BMI...and I'm overweight! Obese is a BMI of 30 or higher, and my BMI is presently 28.9; I had thought I was obese by now but I'm still just overweight. I'm at the high end, of course, but at least I'm better than I thought I was. :)

On my way home from work today I saw a truck from Diet to Go, so I figured I'd check it out. They are a food preparation service, and you can get meals made for you for a fee. A full week of all three meals - a total of 21 - is $105 for the 1200-calorie option and $117 for the 1600-calorie option. Dinner only for a week is $43 and $46. You can also get meals for either five or six days a week. They have a low fat plan, a low carb plan, and a vegetarian plan. At first I was thinking "wow, this is a huge scam" but I'm mulling it over a bit more. It's far too expensive, I know, but I am kind of thinking about it. I wonder if you can try it for a week. The vegetarian menu looks pretty good.


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com