Monday, December 13, 2004
I changed the commenting for this site to Haloscan because I don't like Blogger's way of handling comments. I also copied all the existing comments over by hand into Haloscan, so anybody who has commented before does not have to go back and change anything. My problem now, though, is that it turns out Haloscan only e-mails comments to upgraded accounts. I'm not about to pay for it, so now I have to figure out another option. YACCS and BlogBack aren't accepting new registrations, and I can't figure out if Enetation will do the mailing thing. Then again there's the issue of spam to think about, too. Argh. It's time to leave work now, though, so I'll figure this out later.


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com