Tuesday, December 07, 2004
I had a very long day today; my job started at 7am and ended at 5pm and I had an hour commute each way. I started it off right, with a Cocoa Puffs cereal bar (3 points) and some coffee with lots of skim milk and Splenda. Lunch was pretty good; I had a veggie sandwich at Subway (4 points) and a bag of baked Cool Ranch Doritos (3 points). But then after the ceremony I was interpreting today, there was a reception and the non-working interpreter was strongly encouraged to partake of the massive layout catered by the hotel. (If we didn't have food in our hands, people urged us to have some.) I wrapped up some huge cookies in napkins - one chocolate chip, one peanut butter, and one sugar - to bring home and eat later, but then I still had trouble resisting the tables. I mostly kept it safe, sticking to the cut-up melon (and a tablespoon or so of yogurt) and the grilled vegetables...but then toward the end, I was sucked in by a tiny piece of pumpkin pie. I eyeballed it at about two ounces even though I have no idea how much two ounces really is. :( The WW website says that 2 ounces of pumpkin pie is equal to 2.5 points.

So now I have these huge cookies. Le sigh. As if the 3.5oz Nutrageous bar in the freezer wasn't enough tempation! (I've been working on it little by little; I've had maybe a quarter of it so far.)


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com