Saturday, December 04, 2004
I've been meaning to post this all day, and I keep forgetting when I sit down at the computer! I don't remember if I've mentioned already how much I love grapes. The funny thing about grapes is that the more you eat, the less you gain. Grapes, you see, have a laxative effect if you eat enough of them. And I love them so much that I do end up with that effect. So that's how I ended up weighing 168 pounds today: I ate a couple of pounds of grapes yesterday. I have no idea if that'll hold until Monday, though I do have another bag of grapes so I probably will eat those all up too.


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com