Sunday, December 05, 2004
How much does time matter, anyway? Tonight I weighed in at 169, and I'm quite happy with that. But my normal weigh-in time isn't until tomorrow morning. Does it really matter if there's a twelve-hour difference? I know there are some people who weigh themselves daily, but I've always held firm to the belief that weekly is just right. Of course I got this belief from WW, not from scientists, but I do realize that weight can vary on a day-to-day basis so I'm happy with weekly. But what about a short difference? I will weigh myself again in the morning, of course, but what if I'm up from 169? Which number should I really count? How much does it really matter?


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com