Monday, December 06, 2004
Ha! My concerns from yesterday about weighing in higher this morning were unfounded. I checked in at 167.5 but couldn't believe it, so I stepped off and stepped back on only to get the same result. Of course it's unlikely that I lost 1.5 lbs overnight, so I am going to compromise and say 168 for my official count. I haven't been entering weights into my WW records, though, because I've been feeling so bad about the weight I gained on the cruise. I had been thinking I would wait until I got down to where I left off before entering weights there again, but I think I will just bite the bullet and put down 168 for today and then record the food I've had so far this morning.


2 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

I find that I can lose up to 3 pounds of weight overnight. That may not be typical - I'm on Accutane, which is very dehydrating. I drink about 100 oz of water a day, and overnight I just dry out!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 6, 2004 at 3:48 PM  

Hey Meridith -
I jumped around your site after reading some of your posts on Lit. YEA for you, creating a weight loss blog! I know how hard it is not to obsess. I'm 176 and trying to get to 135. This past spring I was 198. Keeping track I've found is half the battle. Also, rewarding yourself with things other than food is always good.

The thing that's helped me the most is tracking calories more than carbs or fat or protien. Although, I've upped my protien in take considerably...it's mostly soy. If you want a weightloss buddy (no other strings attached), I'd be happy to cheer you on!

Keep up the good work!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 7, 2004 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com