Friday, December 10, 2004
I'm living dangerously today...I put onions in my salad! Unfortunately the dressing canisters were not labeled today, and there were two that looked like Italian. They have had Lite Italian and Creamy Italian in the past, so I assume that's what this was. I hope I picked the right one! I wish they'd bring back the Fat-Free Ranch, they haven't had that in a long time. And yesterday and today they didn't have the Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette either, but that usually comes around pretty often.

I'm having a fruity day! I had an orange with breakfast and I got an apple with lunch.


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com