Tuesday, December 14, 2004
While struggling to find a decent option for commenting on the Blogger site, I was also looking at alternative hosts to see what they offered. I came across BlogSome, which is a free WordPress host. Perfect! I've used WP a little bit before and I knew it was a very robust system. So I've ported dietgrrl.blogspot.com over into dietgrrl.blogsome.com and it's looking pretty good so far. My first attempt at setting up Kristine's template didn't go too well, so I will need to play around a bit; meanwhile I've put in a nice template that will work in the interim. Who knows, I may even end up making this a fully-featured blog, with a blogroll and everything! I still have to tell Google AdSense where my new site is, but I'll do that after lunch.


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com