Sunday, December 12, 2004
Yesterday's eating was a bit wacky because I had to take a test right at lunchtime. I didn't get out until about 2:30, and then I had to drive an hour back home. So I bought a bag of Baked Cheetos out of a vending machine, but I didn't eat it until I was almost all the way home. Then for dinner - to celebrate taking this test - my wife and I went out to dinner at a restaurant I knew had a salad I like, and they make pretty good chocolate martinis. But I searched the menu all over and I couldn't find my salad! There was one item under "salads" that was listed as new, so I assume they replaced my salad with that one. It was an Italian place, so we ended up getting a family-size plate of penne with fresh tomato...I really wanted the spinach four-cheese ravioli, but I knew that wasn't the best option. I only had a little bit of the penne because I was yammering the whole time! I also had two chocolate martinis because I love them, and I got nicely drunk but not enough to have a hangover, fortunately. (I've never been that drunk; I drink very rarely and only once did I drink enough to not remember the next day.)

Today, Sunday, is going to be another big dinner, and I'm worried about that. We're going over to my in-laws' to celebrate three different things, and my mother-in-law is going to prepare the same things she made for Thanksgiving. The vegetarian side dishes she made were very good, so I'm looking forward to them, but I will have to be careful and only have a little bit of that while having a lot of salad. I just hope the salad is good.


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com