Friday, December 10, 2004
I found a new diet ice cream treat: TCBY's Sorbet Swirl bar! It's three ounces, and has 80 calories and 0.5g fat. The flavor I had was "raspberry sorbet in vanilla frozen yogurt," and I think there was an orange one too; I imagine the latter would be like a dreamsicle! It was pretty darn good, actually, for only 80 calories. And I love ice cream, so this is a very awesome find for me. :)

I noticed today that Cheryl has both Diet Grrl and Amanita.net on her blogroll. Thanks, Cheryl!


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com