Friday, December 03, 2004
Today's lunch is corn, mixed vegetables, and small new potatoes. Those were the three hot sides available on the entrée line here at work today. I feel like I'm not eating healthy because I don't know how they were cooked...I can tell there's some kind of oil on them but I'm not sure what it is. But I really did not want Another Damn Salad, especially now that tomatoes and sunflower seeds are unavailable, and shredded carrots only show up sporadically. So I got in the hot entrée line instead and ordered my veggies. I know my choices are healthier than, say, pizza...but I still feel like I'm being bad.


0 Comments:


(please leave your name in the comment if you are commenting without a Blogger account)

Post a Comment

About:
Meredith Peruzzi
Meredith Peruzzi

Status:
173/168/120

Archives:
November 2004
December 2004



Credits:
powered by blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com